Mobile modular and prefabricated buildings are used in a wide variety of applications. The basic market segments are as follows:
- Education – Relocatable buildings have become a critical factor in managing student demographics and increasing enrollments “in an era of shrinking budgets”
- General Office – As production demands increase, relocatable buildings can temporarily enlarge an existing facility
- Retail/Hospitality – Modular or prefabricated construction facilitates the accelerated completion of a specialized structure, thereby allowing revenue to be generated more rapidly
- Healthcare – Modular space offers quiet, safe and clean environment for medical, surgical, clinical and dental applications
- Construction Site – Mobile modular and prefabricated buildings have their roots in construction site trailers where speed, temporary space and durability are important
- Equipment and Storage – Non-combustible modular construction offers durability and strength for equipment and storage
- Security – Modular buildings satisfy a wide diversity of access and control situations, including toll booths, ticket sales offices, guard shacks and even detention quarters.
- Sun West Mobile Modular has provided its services innumerable times to each of the above market segments.
Specific customer and/or end-user market sectors served by Sun West Mobile Modular include, but are not limited to: